About Andrea Acosta
I had my first job in Real Estate when I was 24 years old. I worked for a local Real Estate Title Company for 15 years, which sparked my passion for Real Estate. I loved helping people achieve their dreams at the closing table, whether they were buying or selling. Growing up in the industry with a mom who was an Agent for 30 years, drove my passion to take it a step further and provide that full Real Estate service. My goal is to help you find the perfect place to call home.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® - NAR
- Member of the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association - WRA
- Member of the Ozaukee REALTORS® Association
- Member of the Cedarburg Junior Woman's Club
- Proud Supporter of the Cedarburg Education Foundation